Free workshop at One Yoga in Minneapolis.
Ayurveda, India’s traditional system of Well-Being, is considered by many to be the world’s oldest science
of healing still practiced. While Hatha yoga has gained great popularity in the west, Ayurveda is not as well
known. Traditionally the sciences of Yoga (Self-Realization) and Ayurveda (Self-Healing) were almost
always used together. Ayurveda is based on creating a life of harmony and balance with the elements of
one’s nature and the larger world. This is achieved primarily through cultivating Self-Awareness, skillful
lifestyle + diet, exercise, yoga, self-care and herbs.
In this workshop we will learn the foundational principals of Ayurveda to:
• Restore balance and rhythm to our lives
• Supports our yoga practice
• Enhances our ability to navigate change
• Lessens (seasonal) imbalances including stress, depression, anxiety and fatigue
• Empowers us to take our well-being into our own hands