7 Days of Breakfast - Day 4: Cinnamon Spiced Yogurt
It's day 4 of 7 Days of Breakfast. Do we have any favorite recipes so far? I have received a lot of praise on the pumpkin pie overnight oats. That is a breakfast that I return to over and over again regardless of what season it. You can make overnight oats in so many different combinations--check out an old fave here.
Day 4's cinnamon spiced yogurt screams fall! It is loaded with warm spices and the Greek yogurt makes it so satisfying, plus it's protein packed. Not only does this make a great breakfast but it is also a great snack.
1. Greek yogurt is already protein packed but you can also add a scoop of vanilla protein powder to get your full protein intake in one serving.
2. This isn't just for breakfast, this can be enjoyed as a snack!
3. Don't have allspice? No worries. Sub for cinnamon instead.
4. This also makes a great topping on toast! Toast your fave bread and spread a generous amount of yogurt on top. Finish off with sliced fruit.
5. Make a frosting out of it! Top your cupcakes or donuts with this cinnamon spiced yogurt right before serving.