7 Days of Breakfast - Day 1: Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
It's the official kick off of 7 Days of Breakfast on the blog! If you are already part of the FB group then you have already seen this and hopefully prepped your oats last night. The group is 1 day ahead of the blog and all 7 recipes plus an exclusive grocery list are available to members now. Want in? Join the group!
Breakfast does not get any easier friends! Overnight oats (OO) are a weekly occurrence in my house. They are as easy as adding all ingredients to a mason jar, giving it a shake and refrigerating overnight. Wake up in the morning and you have a nourishing breakfast waiting for you. Of course I had to put a fall spin on these OO and make them more like pumpkin pie--not kidding!
- Add a spoonful of coconut cream to the mix to make OO extra thick and creamy.
- Add a scoop of vanilla protein powder to the batch to make this a protein packed b-fast.
- Cold oats not appealing? Warm these up in the microwave or stovetop.
- Oats too thick? Add some milk to get the consistency you want. You'll want to add more maple syrup and/or pumpkin spice to keep the flavor.
- Oats too thin? Add 1/4tsp chia seed to the mix, set aside for 10 min to let chia soak up extra liquid before eating.
I'd love to get your feedback and see pictures of your breakfast! Find me @FlowWithDelight on Instagram and tag me in your pics.